Toggled LED (2 tube/lamp) Vapor Tight fixtures are ideal for: parking and home garages, workshops, cold storage and food processing facilities, dusty and wet environments and indoor equestrian facilities.
Utilizing direct-wire technology, this fixture does not require a ballast which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall quality of light and are mercury free.
This fixture includes (2) Toggled direct-wire LED tubes which are UL classified, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6-year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Housing: 100% UV stabilized polycarbonate, silicon perimeter gasket
- Lens: Clear polycarbonate, UV stabilized lens that is tightly secured to the housing with polycarbonate clips
- Gear tray: Flat, heavy gauge die-formed C.R.S. to attach all electrical components
- Knockout: 3/4" conduit at single end
- IP65 waterproof, dustproof, weather proof
- Total brightness (2 tubes): 4,200 lumens (Universal tubes); 6,200 lumens (High Output)
- Long-life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Available color temperatures: 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight) and 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Fixture power utilization: 32 watts (Universal tubes) and 46 watts (High Output)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction (Universal tubes)
- Contains no mercury