Toggled LED (2) light shop light fixtures are ideal for usage in garages, workshops, and basements. Toggled LED light fixtures do not use ballasts which reduces energy usage. Toggled direct-wire LED tubes are UL classified, FCC compliant, are rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6-year commercial warranty (*limited lifetime residential warranty).
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Includes (2) toggled direct-wire LED tubes
- Includes hanging chains
- Brightness: 4200 lumens (2 x 2100 lumens)
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.92 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- Long-life tubes: 50,000 hours
- Light appearance availability: 4000K (Cool White) or 5000K (Day Light)
- Power: 32 Watts (2 x 16W tubes)
- Lumens per-Watt: 131
- Uses 50-70% less energy compared to standard fluorescents
- Shatterproof tubes
- Contains no mercury
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-1/4" x 4-5/8" x 2-1/2"