2 ft. Toggled (2-lamp) Direct-wire Vapor Tight fixtures are ideal for: parking and home garages, workshops, cold storage and food processing facilities, dusty and wet environments and indoor equestrian facilities.
Utilizing direct-wire technology, this fixture does not require a ballast which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall quality of light and are mercury free.
This fixture includes (2) Toggled Direct-wire LED tubes which are UL classified, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6-year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Total brightness (2 tubes): Up to 2,240 lumens (Non-Dimmable); 2,080 lumens (Dimmable)
- Fixture power utilization: 16W (8 Watts per tube)
- Available Color Temperatures: 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight) and 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Housing: 100% UV stabilized polycarbonate, silicon perimeter gasket
Lens: Clear polycarbonate, UV stabilized lens that is tightly secured to the housing with polycarbonate clips
- Gear tray: Flat, heavy gauge die-formed C.R.S. to attach all electrical components
- Knockout: 3/4" conduit at single end
- IP65 waterproof, dustproof, weather proof
- Patented triangular shaped tube delivers broader more uniform light distribution
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Long-life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Contains no mercury