2 ft. Toggled (2-lamp) Direct-wire LED Shop Light fixtures (120V) are designed to provide maximum light output for smaller spaces and locations.
Utilizing Direct-wire technology, this fixture does not require a ballast which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall quality of light and are mercury free.
LED tubes can easily be switched to change color temperature or down the line when they reach their maturation point and need to be replaced.
This fixture includes (2) 2 ft. Toggled direct-wire LED tubes which are UL classified, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6-year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Includes: (2) 2 ft. Toggled direct-wire LED tubes, hanging chains and power cord
- Fixture total brightness (2 LED tubes): Up to 2,240 lumens (Standard Non-Dimmable); Up to 2,080 lumens (Standard Dimmable). 4,000 lumens (Ultra High-Output)
- Fixture power utilization: 16 watts; 8 watts/tube (Standard Dimmable and Non-Dimmable). 25 watts; 12.5 watts/tube (Ultra High-Output)
- Long-life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Available color temperatures (Standard): 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight) and 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Available color temperatures (Ultra High-Output): 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight) and 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Contains no mercury
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 24-1/4" x 4-5/8" x 2-1/2"