toggled LED 6-light high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halide and high bay fluorescent fixtures. toggled LED tubes are UL listed, FCC compliant, are rated for 50,000 hours, and have a limited 6-year *limited commercial warranty. In addition, toggled LED light fixtures do not use ballasts, reduce facility lighting costs, enhance the quality of light, and are mercury free.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Brightness: 12,400-18,600 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $11.52-$16.62 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 50,000 hours
- Light appearance: 4000K (cool white), 5000K (day light), 6500K (bright daylight)
- Energy used: 96 to 138-Watt
- Lumens per-Watt: 135
- Uses up to 50% less energy compared to six tube T8 high bay
- Contains mercury: no
- Voltage: 120-277-Volt AC
- Includes (6) Direct-wire LED tubes
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-5/8" x 16-1/2" x 3-7/8"