Toggled direct-wire LED fixtures, featuring Toggled gro tubes, are designed to replace less efficient metal halide, fluorescent, and induction fixtures.
Utilizing direct-wire technology, this fixture does not require a ballast which saves up to 60% in energy costs, improves overall quality of light and does not contain mercury.
Toggled gro LED tubes are UL listed, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6-year commercial warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
Toggled Focused Spectrum Grow Lights are engineered to provide improved growing performance for green leafy plants using selected LED output wavelengths. Peak wavelengths of 455 and 640nm are optimal for light absorption leading to better plant growth.
Toggled Full Spectrum Grow Lights also provides light in the wavelengths between the blue and red peaks for a more complete spectrum.
Ideal for garden, hydroponic, and greenhouse applications. Features include:
- High efficiency direct-wire grow light technology (Only 16 watts per tube)
- Reduces excess heat in grow operations resulting in less water evaporation and the ability to place plants closer to the light source
- Patented triangular shaped tube is engineered to produce more uniform, wider-beam light distribution
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Suitable for damp locations
- Long-life: 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-5/8" x 11-3/4" x 3-7/8"