2 ft. Toggled Direct-wire LED Volumetric (3-lamp) fixtures are designed to replace fluorescent troffer fixtures in suspended ceilings.
Utilizing Direct-wire technology, they do not require ballasts which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall quality of light, and are mercury-free.
Includes Toggled Direct-wire LED tubes which are UL listed, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6-year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Total brightness: 6,000 lumens (Ultra High-Output); Up to 3,360 lumens (Standard Non-Dimmable); up to 3,120 lumens (Standard Dimmable)
- Fixture utilizes (3) 2 ft. Toggled tubes:
- (Ultra High-Output) 37.5 watts of fixture energy; 12.5 watts/tube
- (Standard) 24 watts of fixture energy; 8 watts/tube
- Long-life 50,000 hour tubes
- Color temperatures available (Standard): 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), and 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Color temperatures available (Ultra High-Output): 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), and 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- No mercury