2 ft. Toggled (8 lamp) Direct-wire LED high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halides and high bay fluorescent fixtures.
Utilizing Direct-wire technology, they do not require ballasts which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall light quality and are mercury free.
This fixture includes (8) Toggled Direct-wire LED tubes that are UL listed, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6 year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Total brightness:
- 8,640 lumens; 1,080/tube (3000K - Standard Non-Dimmable)
- 8,960 lumens; 1,120/tube (4000K, 5000K, 6500K - Standard Non-Dimmable)
- 16,000 lumens; 2,000/tube (Ultra High-Output/Non-Dimmable)
- Fixture utilizes (8) Direct-wire LED tubes. Total fixture energy utilized: 64 watts; 8 watts/tube (Standard Non-Dimmable) and 100 watts; 12.5 watts/tube (Ultra High-Output/Non-Dimmable)
- Long life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Available color temperatures (Standard): 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe
- Available color temperatures (Ultra High-Output): 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.2" x 22.05" x 4.53"