(2-pack) 4 ft. Toggled Full Spectrum T8/T12 grow tubes are engineered to provide optimal growing performance using a wider range of selected LED output wavelengths. Peak wavelengths of 490 and 650nm are ideal for improving light absorption leading to better growth. Ideal for garden, hydroponic and greenhouse applications.
- T8/T12 Retrofit LED tube (Installation kit included)
- Designed with high efficiency Grow Light technology (Only uses 16 watts)
- Provides up to 70% energy savings over fluorescent
- Reduces excess heat in grow operations
- Eliminates ballasts and related maintenance
- Designed for direct connection to building AC power, voltage 120-277 VAC 50-60Hz
- Patented triangular tube shape engineered for broader and more uniform light distribution
- Engineered to encourage vegetative growth and promote larger leaf growth
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- No Mercury - no special disposal
- Long-life 50,000 hours
- 6-year *limited warranty (*see details @ www.toggled.com/warranty)
- Designed and engineered in U.S.A.
As with all Toggled direct-wire LED products, grow tubes are mercury-free, energy efficient, and designed to work in standard T8 and T12 fluorescent tube fixtures. Following a simple retrofit process to bypass the ballast system, Toggled grow tubes run directly off of building line power eliminating ballast system failures and associated replacement costs.
Item Model Numbers: E416-G2310-2 (2-pack)
Item Weight: 1.6 lbs. (2-pack)
Product Dimensions: 48"x1"x1" (per tube)
Product Shape: T8 and T12 Replacement
Voltage: 120-277 VAC
Wattage: 16 Watts (per tube)
Item Package Quantity: 2-pack includes 2 tubes
Bulb Type: Single-ended power, direct-wire LED
Luminous Flux: PPF 31.3 uMol/sec; PBAR 33.9 uMol/sec per tube
Certification: UL Listed
(2-pack) LED tubes (2), Pre-wired non-shunted lamp holders (2), Non-shunted lamp holders (2), fixture modification sticker, installation instructions, and wire nuts (4).