4 ft. Toggled direct-wire LED Grow Shop Light fixture. Includes (2) Toggled Gro tubes to provide ideal light output wavelengths and colors which promote optimal plant growth. Available Gro tube options: Full spectrum and Focused spectrum.
Plug-and-play. Comes fully assembled and quality checked directly from the Toggled warehouse. Just plug it in wherever you want and let the growing begin.
Direct-wire technology. Generates an additional layer of LED energy savings (up to 70%) and improves the overall quality of light as well.
Low operating temperature helps plants retain maximum moisture.
For most applications, the fixture should be hung 6-12 inches above the plants/seeds.
Toggled Gro direct-wire LED tubes are UL listed, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a limited 6-year commercial warranty. Details at toggled.com/warranty.
Ideal for indoor garden, hydroponic, and greenhouse applications.
- High efficiency direct-wire grow light technology
- Energy usage: 16 watts per tube (Full and Focused variant tubes). 25 watts per tube (Ultra High Output Full Spectrum tubes)
- Reduces excess heat in grow operations resulting in less water evaporation and the ability to place plants closer to the light source for optimal light absorption
- Patented triangular shaped tube is engineered to produce more uniform, wider-beam light distribution
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Suitable for damp locations
- Long-life: 50,000 hour tubes
- No mercury
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-1/4" x 4-5/8" x 2-1/2"
Toggled Focused Spectrum Grow Lights are engineered to provide improved growing performance for green leafy plants using selected LED output wavelengths. Peak wavelengths of 455 and 640nm are optimal for light absorption leading to better plant growth.
Toggled Full Spectrum Grow Lights also provides light in the wavelengths between the blue and red peaks for a more complete spectrum.
Toggled Ultra High Output Full Spectrum Grow Lights produce 50% more light output than standard Full Spectrum and also provides light in the wavelengths between the blue and red peaks for a more complete spectrum.