toggled LED grow light fixtures are designed to replace metal halide, fluorescent, and induction fixtures. toggled LED tubes are UL listed, FCC compliant, are rated for 50,000 hours, and have a limited 6 year commercial warranty. In addition, toggled LED light fixtures do not use ballasts, reduce facility lighting costs, enhance the quality of light, and are mercury free.
toggled Focused Spectrum Horticulture Lamps are engineered to provide improved growing performance for green leafy plants using selected LED output wavelengths. Peak wavelengths of 455 and 640nm are optimal for light absorption leading to better plant growth.
toggled Full Spectrum Horticulture Lamps also provides light in the wavelengths between the blue and red peaks for a more complete spectrum.
Ideal for garden, hydroponic, and greenhouse applications.
- High efficiency grow light technology (16W per tube)
- Reduces excess heat in grow operations and water evaporation
- Triangular tube shape engineered for uniform, wide-beam light distribution and low-heat allowing lamps to be placed much closer to plants
- PPF 30 μMole/sec, PPF Efficacy 1.9 μMole/sec/Watt per tube
- PBAR 34 μMole/sec, PBAR Efficacy 2.1 μMole/sec/Watt per tube
- Commercial-grade shatterproof construction suitable for damp locations
- 50,000 hour life
- Voltage: 110-277 VAC
As with all toggled LED tubes, the horticulture lamps are mercury-free and energy efficient, and designed to work in standard T8 and T12 fluorescent tube fixtures. Following a simple retrofit process to bypass the ballast system, toggled grow lights run directly off of building line power eliminating ballast system failures and replacement costs.