4 ft. Toggled (8 lamp) Direct-wire LED high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halides and high bay fluorescent fixtures.
Utilizing Direct-wire technology, they do not require ballasts which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall light quality and are mercury free.
This fixture includes (8) Toggled Direct-wire LED tubes that are UL listed, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6 year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Total brightness: 16,000 lumens (Standard Non-Dimmable) and 32,000 lumens (Ultra High-Output/Non-Dimmable)
- Fixture utilizes (8) Direct-wire LED tubes. Total fixture energy utilized: 128 watts; 16 watts/tube (Standard Non-Dimmable) and 200 watts; 25 watts/tube (Ultra High-Output/Non-Dimmable)
- Long life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Available color temperatures (Standard): 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe
- Available color temperatures (Ultra High-Output): 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-5/8" x 21-3/4" x 3-7/8"