Toggled LED (8 lamp/tube) high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halides and high bay fluorescent fixtures.
Utilizing direct-wire technology, they do not require ballasts which saves up to 60% in energy costs, improves overall light quality and are mercury free.
This fixture includes (8) Toggled direct-wire LED tubes that are UL listed, FCC compliant, rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6 year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Total brightness: 16,800 lumens (Universal tubes) and 24,800 lumens (High Output tubes)
- Fixture utilizes (8) direct-wire tubes. Total fixture energy utilized: 128 watts (Universal tubes) and 184 watts (High Output tubes)
- Long life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Available color temperatures: 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction (Universal)
- Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-5/8" x 21-3/4" x 3-7/8"