toggled LED 8-light high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halides and high bay fluorescent fixtures. toggled LED tubes are UL listed, FCC compliant, are rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6 year commercial warranty. In addition, toggled LED light fixtures do not use ballasts, reduce facility lighting costs, enhance the quality of light, and are mercury free.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Brightness: 16,800-24,800 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $15.36-$22.16 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 50,000 hours
- Light appearance: 4000K (cool white), 5000K (day light), 6500K (bright daylight)
- Energy used: 128 to 184-Watt
- Lumens per-Watt: 135
- Uses up to 50% less energy compared to eight tube T8 high bay
- Contains mercury: no
- Voltage: 120-277-Volt AC
- Includes (8) Direct-wire LED tubes
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-5/8" x 21-3/4" x 3-7/8"