4 ft. Toggled (4-lamp) Direct-wire LED high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halide and high bay fluorescent fixtures.
Utilizing Direct-wire technology, they do not require ballasts which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall light quality and are mercury free.
This fixture includes (4) Toggled Direct-wire LED tubes which are UL listed, FCC compliant, long-life rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6 year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Total brightness: 8,000 lumens; 2,000 lumens/tube (Standard Non-Dimmable/Universal), 16,000 lumens; 4,000 lumens/tube (Ultra High-Output)
- Fixture utilizes (4) Direct-wire tubes. Total fixture energy utilized: 64-watts; 16 watts/tube (Standard Non-Dimmable/Universal) and 100 watts; 25 watts/tube (Ultra High-Output)
- Long life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Color temperatures available (Standard): 3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Color temperatures available (Ultra High-Output): 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight), 6500K (Daylight Deluxe)
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Voltage capability: 120-277 VAC
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 48-5/8" x 11-3/4" x 3-7/8"