(2-pack) Toggled dimmable linear LED tubes are designed to replace T8/T12 fluorescent tubes (120 VAC Only) which significantly lowers energy and maintenance costs while enhancing the quality of light in work environments and living spaces.
This model produces a soft white (3000K) color temperature and runs on just 16 Watts of energy.
Pre-wired lamp holders are included to help speed up a simple retrofit process to bypass an existing fluorescent ballast system. (Toggled LED tubes work within existing fluorescent light fixtures)
Toggled's patented triangular shape tube is engineered to deliver broader and more uniform light distribution with sufficient back lighting to eliminate "cave effect" in troffers.
- Dimmable: when used with compatible dimmer switches, see toggled.com/dim for dimmer compatibility information.
- Save Energy, Save Money: Cut lighting energy costs by 40-70% over standard fluorescent lighting.
- Commercial-grade Design: UL listed, shatterproof, and best-in-class warranty delivers years of problem-free operation.
- 50,000 hour lifetime rating. 6-year *limited commercial; *limited lifetime residential warranty. *Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Bypass the Ballast and Hassle: Eliminate ballast energy use, noise, flicker, failure and replacement costs. Simple rewiring required (minutes), step-by-step instructions.
- Designed & Engineered in U.S.A.: Headquartered in Troy Mich., toggled is at the forefront of highly engineered LED lighting with 80+ patents.
- Indoor & Damp Environments/Cold Instant Start: Kitchens, offices, conference rooms, industrial, retail, schools, refrigeration, warehouses, basements, garages, outbuildings.
|Item Model Number||D416-30321-2|
|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||51 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Color||Soft White (3000K)|
|Voltage||120 VAC Only|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Included Components||(2) LED tubes, (2) Pre-wired non-shunted lamp holders, (2) Non-shunted lamp holders, (2) Wire nuts, (1) fixture modification sticker|
|Warranty Description||6-year *limited commercial (*Limited lifetime residential) - covering any manufacturing defects|