2 ft. Toggled (4, 6 and 8-lamp) Direct-wire LED high bay fixtures are designed to replace metal halide and high bay fluorescent fixtures.
Utilizing Direct-wire technology, they do not require ballasts which saves up to 70% in energy costs, improves overall light quality and are mercury free.
This fixture includes Toggled Ultra High Output Full Spectrum Gro Direct-wire LED tubes which provide 50% more output than standard Gro tubes, are UL listed, FCC compliant, long-life rated for 50,000 hours, and have a *limited 6 year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
*Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Luminous Flux: PPF 25 uMol/sec, PBAR 28 uMol/sec (each 2 ft.)
- Fixture utilizes (4, 6 or 8) Ultra High Output Gro direct-wire tubes. Total fixture energy utilized: (4-lamp) 50-watts; 12.5 watts/tube, (6-lamp) 75-watts; 12.5 watts/tube, (8-lamp) 100-watts; 12.5 watts/tube
- Long life: 50,000 hour tubes
- Patented triangular tube shape engineered for broader and more uniform light distribution
- Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction
- Voltage capability: 120-277 VAC
- Access plate on fixture allows for easy wiring
- Fixture Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.2" x 12.6" x 4.33"