Dimmable, 4 ft. Toggled 16-watt direct-wire LED tubes are designed to replace T8 and T12 fluorescent tubes (120 VAC) to significantly lower energy (up to 60%) and maintenance costs while improving overall quality of light.
Powered via direct-wire technology, they do not require the use of fluorescent ballasts which eliminates future replacement costs as well as the associated buzz, noise and flicker.
A truly unique and patented triangular shape tube is optimized to deliver a broader and more uniform light distribution which also provides sufficient back-lighting to eliminate the "cave" effect in troffers.
Following a simple retrofit process to bypass the ballast system, Toggled LED tubes work within existing fluorescent light fixtures.
Long-life: 50,000 hours with a *limited 6-year commercial/lifetime residential warranty.
* Details at toggled.com/warranty
- Dimmable: when used with compatible dimmer switches, see toggled.com/dim for dimmer compatibility information.
- Save Energy, Save Money: Cut lighting energy costs up to 60% over fluorescent lighting
- Commercial-grade Design: UL listed and DLC classified, Shatterproof polycarbonate tube construction delivers years of problem-free operation
- Designed & Engineered in U.S.A.: Headquartered in Troy Mich., Toggled owns 80+ LED lighting patents
|Item Model Numbers||D416-40311-T and D416-50311-T|
|Item Weight||0.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Available Colors||Cool White (4000K) and Daylight (5000K)|
|Shape||T8 and T12 Replacement|
|Wattage||16 watts per tube|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Single-ended power, direct-wire LED|
|Certification||UL and DLC listed|
|Included Components||LED tube, lamp holders (2), fixture sticker, installation instructions, wire nuts (2)|
|Warranty Description||*Limited 6-year commercial/lifetime commercial|