The toggled 4-foot (48-inch) high-output 23-watt linear LED tube light bulb is designed to replace T8/T12 fluorescent tube lights and offers an economical alternative to high intensity discharge (HID) lighting to significantly lower energy and maintenance costs while enhancing the quality of light in work environments. This Day Light (5000K) high output LED bulb delivers a whiter light for improved color contrast and is a popular choice for commercial / industrial environments with elevated ceilings, warehouses, gymnasiums and similar lighting applications. Ideal for high bay and shop fixture applications.
Following a simple retrofit process to bypass the ballast system, toggled LED tubes work within existing fluorescent light fixtures offering the additional benefits of eliminating ballast replacement costs, buzz noise and light flicker. Proudly designed and engineered in Troy, Michigan U.S.A., toggled's patented, commercial-grade LED tube design uses less energy than traditional fluorescent tubes and is rated for 50,000 hours with a 5-year full warranty.
- Save Energy, Save Money: Cut lighting energy costs by 40-70% over fluorescent lighting. Energy credit (rebate) eligible.
- Commercial-grade Design: UL classified, 50,000 hour lifetime rating, shatterproof, and 5-year warranty delivers years of problem-free operation. (110-277 VAC)
- Bypass the Ballast and Hassle: Eliminate ballast energy use, noise, flicker, failure and replacement costs. Simple rewiring required (minutes), step-by-step instructions.
- Designed & Engineered in U.S.A.: Headquartered in Troy Mich., toggled is at the forefront of highly engineered LED lighting with 80+ patents.
- Indoor & Damp Environments/Cold Instant Start: Healthcare, industrial, retail, gymnasiums, refrigeration, warehouses, garages, outbuildings.
|Item Model Number||A423-50230|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Color||Day Light (5000K)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Included Components||LED tube, lamp holders (2), fixture sticker, installation instructions, wire nuts (2)|
|Warranty Description||5 years- covering any manufacturing defects|